Wednesday, May 2, 2007

2 days!


Well, it is 2 days before I walk down the aisle to the man of my dreams! I can't believe it has come up so quick. I am so excited for the day!! Thank you to those of you traveling so far to come! We have people coming from Australia, Israel, Oklahoma, Colorado, Texas, Tennessee, Washington DC, Seattle, Missouri, and of course Nor Cal! haha! I am so excited to see all of you! And all the people who will travel from Irvine, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, and RSM! Love you too!!

2 comments:

ponch0 said...

How exciting!!!! I will miss you...but I am sooooo happy for you! And I will definently be praying for you guys!

TheHuntsAreRad said...

Mariah! I can't believe it's here! I am so excited to share in this awesome day with you!!! I will miss you tons when you are gone!