Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Doing the Shuffle

I just got tagged by my sweet Husband to name the first 15 songs that played on my ipod when i hit shuffle, here they are:

1. You and me - Lifehouse
2. The Blood - Shane & Shane
3. Back to Me - Bebo Norman
4. Blessed be your Name - Jason Ashdown
5. Do you Remember - Jack Johnson
6. Only to You - By the Tree
7. I'll Stand by You - the Pretenders
8. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
9. I love her First - Heartland
10. Dancing with the Angels - Trent Monk
11. We're Young and Beautiful - Carrie Underwood
12. The First Cut is the Deepest - Sheryl Crow
13. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
14. Come Thou Font - Crave Band
15. Sunrise - Norah Jones

Ok, I tag Katie Shannon and David Hughes

4 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

thanks! when I get home to my i-pod, this is the first thing that I will do..

Allison said...

Hey! Come Thou Fount is me!
That's fun that I would end up in the shuffle!

The funny thing is that this list is exactly what I would have picked as a playlist for you when we shared an office!...adding, of course, some Rascall Flatts...

Mick & Cathy said...

Just come across your blog on a random search.

Some good songs you've got on your Ipod. I love Sheryl Crows version of First Cut is the Deepest.

Anonymous said...

this is so fun!! all great songs! so glad that you found the blog - now I can keep myself posted on your life w/o weaving through the facebook! :)