Monday, February 4, 2008

Kind of creepy!

Ok, so I am at home recovering from a very fun, very long weekend for Tara's bachelorette party, sitting in my robe and sweatpants and eating chicken noodle soup (just to give you a picture). I'm watching the movie "What lies Beneath" with Michelle Pfeiffe and for those of you who have not been to our house it is dark (not too many windows downstairs). Anyway, pretty scary movie if you ask me, when all of a sudden the power goes out...yeah, and at an intense moment! Just kind of creeped me out!

Hope you are enjoying your day!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh...that movie is so creepy.
I totally screamed out loud in the theater when she's in the bathtub and opens her eyes all of the sudden!

Trinity Bat Co. said...

Hmmm, are you sure it wasn't an old friend who may have turned off your power in an effort to get even for past "Scary Movie" attempts on your part? Just a thought : )

Mariah Snyder said...

Oh goodness!!! "the ring!!" I almost forgot about that! Good times my friend, good times!