Wednesday, May 7, 2008

1 year anniversary :)

Well, John and I made it...one year!! Hooray! We had such a wonderful day! I love my husband!

day began with the most beautiful roses :)

OUR CAKE! For those of you who don't know John and I never got to enjoy our cake, we had the one bite at the wedding and that was it, all gone when we got home from the honeymoon! So I was so excited to go to the bakery and get it! The place we got it remakes the top portion on your 1 year~!

Next, a delicious lunch at In N OUT..

And then WICKED!!!

I was really excited!

this is us prior to eating at Katsu-ya (best sushi I've ever had!!) on Mullholland drive

La skyline, hazy day...

us at the most delicious breakfast place in Laguna Beach




It was an absolutely amazing day! So glad I married him!!

6 comments:

John Snyder said...

I love you and I also am so glad you married me.

All Things Cook said...

Aww, yay! Good job John!!

Monique said...

awww! You guys are too cute.

Jordan said...

Oh I'm jealous of all the fun things you did and places you got to go! What a fun day!

I'm glad you married him too (:

Bethany said...

You guys really are SO cute together!

Amanda said...

congrats on the big one-year mark! looks like you had a great day =). and i LOVE wicked. the BEST! so jealous you got to see it. i think i was singing "popular" for weeks afterward. . . love ya!