Saturday, May 10, 2008

Let me tell you about my day!

It was awesome!!


9am coffee with kristen (I love friday mornings because we get together!!)

Just so you know, we showed up at disneyland a few weeks ago both wearing the same sweater...awesome!

after that...headed to work and at about noon got a call from Megan, she was out of school, so we headed to Disneyland for a few hours...

Dinner with the boys at smokey's bbq off pch, pretty good...

next we headed to the beach and the montage...beautiful night!







and then we just started jumping...:)



2 comments:

Jordan said...

I am seriously so jealous of your life right now...it seems like you go to Disneyland and the beach every other day! Lucky! (:

All Things Cook said...

I love your stinking guts. SO great talking to you friend!!! Keep jumping!