Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kristen Orr (Lamont)


Oh my sweet friend Kristen, we have known each other since 7th grade, some of my fondest memories are us skipping 6th period our Sophomore year in High school. We would leave school and go lay out during our 2 hour class and then be back just in time before the bell rang for dismissal! it was so fun, but I often would make Kristen panic by saying a teacher saw us! So fun, we are so much a like and are such a good balance for eachother! She has forever been the logical thinker between the 2 of us and is well beyond her years when it comes to spiritual wisdom. She is the person I can always call before I make a gi-normous decision. We also went to Biola together and lived together 2 of the 4 years, so many great time! Kristen married Sam Orr in November of 2005 and it was a blast to be a part of that very well-organized and special day!

2 comments:

E.Money said...

aww you look SO pretty! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this! Just what I’ve been searching for. Great info! Life insurance comparison quotes