Monday, November 5, 2007

Junior highers, my Husband, Starbucks, and a cool night...

4 things I love! Of course my Husband the most! But yesterday I had a pretty lazy day after church, I was exhausted and delirious so I slept through some football and watched some football. The reason I was so tired was because the night before we had our annual JUMBOLAYA at church! It is an event for Junior High students only at our church, it is designed to reach students who don't go to Mariners. Anyway, it was so fun and chaotic, but it was a good chaos. We had about 700 students and about 70+ adult leaders. It was a great night, I didn't get to bed until 2am.

Anyway, last night my back hurt because I had been laying on the couch most of the day. John and I decided to get a Starbucks before we watched Extreme Home Makeover. Anyway, we decided to walk, yes it's that close!!!! It was a very enjoyable walk and the air was cool and crisp!! Fantastic night with the Hubby!

4 comments:

TheHuntsAreRad said...

Let's have a double date night sometime! That would be so fun!

amywopsle said...

We might just have to come visit sooner than July! It sounds just so wonderful!

Allison Murray said...

i'm pretty sure there was a phone call to allison taylor murray during that day. =)

David Hughes said...

hey sorry...

melanie's email address is melanieh@saddleback.net


oh and you still are yet to prove to me that you actually go to or work at mariners...i have now played there 3 weekends...and walked down to the youth service several times...no sightings...

however i did have a rich kelly sighting this past weekend.