Friday, April 4, 2008

John William Snyder - April 4, 1980

My sweet husband turns 28 today! He was born on good friday, 1980, how dang cute is he!

I hope that our kids look like John, he was such a darling little boy!

I love John because he has the most amazing servant heart. His desire to serve the Lord with his life shines through everything he does. He is such a great leader. I love that he has a large number of best friends! I think friends say a lot about a person, John is a great friend and has amazing friends!


I love John because he is such a team player and has such an amazing sense of humor!


I love that John loves his family so much! One of the first things I noticed about John was that he loved his parents dearly, and looked up to his older brother so much!

We have such a blast together!


John, I love you so much and am so blessed that I got to marry you! You are my best friend and I can't imagine my life with out you! I love every moment we spend together, pray together, and just share our lives together! Thank you for loving me unconditionally and fully. You're my favorite and I'm your biggest fan!

I love you,
Wife

No comments: