Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back from houseboats...Summer is coming to an end :(

So we're back from houseboats and it was an absolutely amazing trip. Our students were fantastic, the staff at camp was so wonderful, and I had so much fun! Here are a few pics, I kind of became the unofficial photographer for our ministry after I begged my boss to let us purchase a fancy camera! Overall I took over 800 pics!

My sweet 7th graders getting destroyed on the bananaboat!


We took about 60+ students, 5 houseboats!


My amazing husband!


one more...haha, makes me laugh!

3 comments:

Trinity Bat Co. said...

what a blast!

Amanda said...

hey, hey!

i just got the memo (a little late) that there was a "mormon/evangelical 'dialogue'" at mariner's tonight! i would have loved to go and see your stomping grounds and listen to the speakers =). did you go? how was it? i have heard of mariner's inviting people out to these forums before, just never have gotten the info in time to make it. hope to make it next time! love you!

ps--reason i didn't hear the announcement in sunday school today: i now teach the 9-year-olds for second and third hours of church so i miss out on all the grown-up stuff! and mark teaches the 12-year-old boys now, so we're both out of the grown-up activity loop. well, somewhat. i'll try to be better informed, but let me know next time something like this comes up and maybe we can meet up and sit together or something?! fun! =)

Monique said...

That looks like soooo much fun! I wish I had your job! ;)