Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's freezing in Oklahoma!

Well, I am here in Oklahoma visiting my wonderful fiance John and it is so cold! So what do you do when it's cold, start a blog of course! Many people say, "you must really love him to move from sunny California to Oklahoma!" And I sure do! But it's pretty cold, it wouldn't be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing...Anyway, it's a good thing I am moving here in the Spring, I can then ease into the winter! It's supposed to snow tomorrow, that's fun! Anyway, I will be updating this throughout my trip!

4 comments:

Swanny said...

Have fun in OK.

Jaime said...

Well what in the shoot-far are you gonna go and done do once when you are a them there Mrs. Snyder?

annie said...

So fun that you started a blog! I hope that we can both keep up with them! P.s. we have the same background (hi twin!) but Jaime changed my polka-dots to pink, because he is THE MAN! Have fun in OK, I can't wait until you're back!!

TheHuntsAreRad said...

AHHHHHHHH I was looking at this name, Mrs. Snyder thinking who the heck is this? Then I realized it was you! This made me so happy and excited for May 4th!!