Monday, February 19, 2007

Well, I've been sick!

Ok so I made a deal with a friend that if I blogged for one month consistently he would give me $10! Well, I have kind of been sick! I don't remember the last time I was that sick! I'm talking kick you on your butt sick. So if you have been around me recently and then come to be sick in the next few days, just know that the worst will be over in 24 hours and then you'll have a few days of aches and pain! Anyway, so I am hoping that I can be given a little bit of grace for not blogging the last few days :) Plus I am new at this!

2 comments:

Mel East said...

Hey it's Mel Eastman,
I got a blog melon4christ! and I hope you feel better missed you on sunday!
love Melon

amy said...

hey its amy! we missed you at c group today hope u get better soon =]]