Monday, February 26, 2007

Wedding Plans

Well, of course the question people usually ask is how are wedding plans? So I guess I will just let everyone know! Things are moving along, I am really trying to be mellow about the whole thing. I don't know why a phenomenon was created when people were planning wedding, but I am just so against all the craziness that comes along with it! I just think it's silly that the best day of most peoples lives is also the most stressful! Yuck! I am just not going to be like that! I am so incredibly grateful that I am not the first to get married in my family or my friends! I have seen the good things they have done, I have seen the not so good, I have seen all the stress and running a muck! My mom and I have sat down with the appropriate people told them what we want and end of story, if it doesn't work out to my exact specifications WHO CARES!!!! Our goal is to get married, have a fun party, a sweet vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and then have a great life together! There needs to be no craziness! I am a firm believer that if things are organized and well thought out then we'll be fine! Thins week my friend Jaime is finishing our invitations, I am really excited about them! We''l meet with the florist (stupid that those are so expensive) and call it a week!

No comments: