Thursday, August 28, 2008

Congrats Amanda & Steve!!

A few weeks ago I got a very exciting phone call! Amanda and Steve got engaged! Hooray!! I have been waiting with anticipation for months, knowing it would come eventually! And now it's here! Amanda and Steve are a wonderful couple. I love every time I am around them it is so evident how much they love each other! Congrats!!

Amanda and I have known each other for years. She is the most selfless, loving friend! She cares deeply for people and loves Steve with her whole heart! I'm so thrilled for the 2 of them to begin their adventure in Marriage~



I love you Amanda!!

3 comments:

All Things Cook said...

Yay Amanda!! Congratulations, that is SO exciting!

Monique said...

Look at that blonde hair my friend! :) Congrats to your friend!

Trinity Bat Co. said...

congrats amanda!!! and mariah-- i love the blonde days!!!