Monday, August 25, 2008

Day off!!!

So today is my first of 2 days off, I don't remember the last time I had 2 days off in a row and we actually stayed in Orange County! I actually am looking forward to getting stuff done around the house and running some errands...lame I know, but it makes me feel so much better when things are organized. So here is the "hopeful" list...

1. clean house - before we left for houseboats I cleaned, but just bringing our luggage back in the house it has managed to get messy again :(

2. grocery shopping - I for sure won't need to buy any creamer, I may have a problem!

3. buy a new vacuum - fell down the stairs with the vacuum before we left and broke it...:(

4. hang shelves in laundry room

5. go to leasing office and get info to re-sign the lease, yeah!!

6. wash both cars

7. pay bills...boo!

8. buy a bookshelf at IKEA! John and I combined have SO many books, he for sure has more than me, but I contribute!

9. get pictures off our old camera - just found the cable!

10. sand and re-paint 2 dressers, and 1 bookshelf

11. clean patio

12. plan a vacation!! yeah!! hopefully here...John and I got to talking about how we really want to go somewhere!


No idea how much I'll get done, but it's good to have some goals!

4 comments:

Monique said...

Go at it girl! With no kid's on your hands I'm rooting for ya! I think you can do about 80% of your list! :) I'd only get to about 10%. Have fun!

All Things Cook said...

Mariah...look at all the creamer. And that's just one of the thousand reasons why I love you. NEW YORK??? So fun! Miss you friend.

Jordan said...

Oh that would be so fun going to New York!

Need a hotel to stay at? (:

Becky said...

Mariah...im impressed! that list is insane! i wouldnt even attepmt to write all that on my list, knowing that it wouldnt get done! im also impressed that you aren't resting. i read a bunch of your previous posts, and boy--you are one busy crazy girl! again, impressed!
-Becky Ü