Sunday, March 8, 2009

26! yikes I feel old!

So I turned 26 this week and I must say I feel old! The braces are helping me feel nice and young, but moving up in your twenties feels weird.

My parents got me gift cards, gift cards, gift cards. One of my new years resolutions was to not purchase any clothing items till my bday, I must say it was harder than I thought! Thanks to mom and dad I got to have a little shopping spree, I got a new dress, bathing suit, and jeans...! John's parents got me a Kitchen Aid mixer! I was super excited!!

John was great for my bday! He spoiled me rotten! Before camp he got me a new North Face....it's so fun! Some red Toms when I got home, gift card to the Nike store, and forever 21. On my bday we went to Disneyland and they gave me a $69 disney giftcard! I found a cute billabong dress, thanks Disney!!

Friday morning I got to have coffee with Kristen and she gave me all liquids..haha!! My favorite was a bottle of white wine called, "Five Friends"She wrote all the names of us girls from Biola...Me, Megan, Tara, Tiff, & Kristen, so cute!

He then invited some friends to come down for dinner on friday night! We had a great time! And then they all came back to play on saturday! It was a great bday!

Tara got me the cutest candle holders! It also took us a lot of pics to get one where Tara didn't close her eyes...this was the best one...haha!


I sure do LOVE him! His bday is in one month...taking lots of notes for great ideas!!

1 comment:

All Things Cook said...

Oh my goodness...I am the worst person of all time...how could I not call you on your birthday. Well, get ready cuz I'm calling today...and I'm gonna sing. That's right. You heard me. I miss you so much...I wish that I lived next door to you. Looks like you had a fun birthday in spite of the liquid diet...I hope you are feeling better! I miss you like crazy...Happy late{):} birthday friend!