Saturday, March 14, 2009

back at camp...

so I am back at camp this weekend speaking at kids camp (3rd thru 5th grade) and it's been pretty fun! Our junior high was here about 2 weeks ago so I find myself looking for my students, leaders, and our staff....nope just me! My friend Ali is the Children's coordinator and so she and I are spending a lot of time together.

I also have tons of time alone which I don't get very often with John and my busy schedule. It's nice to be away and reflect on all that God is doing in our lives, to pray for the future, and just sit in God's presence. I am really grateful for this time to get away. SO my weekend looks like; making sure messages are ready to go (I did them a long time ago), resting, spending time with God, watching a little basketball (there is a TV in my cabin), planning a summer camp for 8th grade girls, and missing this guy a whole LOT...

No comments: