Wednesday, December 5, 2007

today was a good day!

-I went to walmart to get some supplies for some small group leaders... yeah for a new 6th grade girls group!

-had lunch with allison murray...so fun! I freaking love her!...and got to see some old friends :)


-got some starbucks and began to work on my message for the weekend. Our series is on Christmas carols and finding the true meaning of Christmas. Last week Phil did "Silent Night" and for this weekend I have chosen "Drummer Boy" hopefully it will be good. Lately I have had such a heart for our students to understand the meaning of the season. I work with students from some of the wealthiest families in Orange County and my prayer is that they would have a desire to give to others, rather then focusing on what they can get for themselves.

-made dinner for my handsome husband. I decided to try something new and it turned out to be delicious! I made chicken with corn cilantro salsa, it was really good~! And John cleaned up!!

-We are finishing the Georgetown vs. Alabama basketball game, then we're off for a date of Starbucks, Christmas lights at the Ritz, and then down to the beach to see the big waves!

...today was a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Allison Murray said...

I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT PICTURE!!!!
HA.

Jordan said...

"i've only seen mariah like, twice since she's been back..."

pshh, yeah right allison.