Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tuesdays...I love you!

Tuesday is one of my favorite days of the week. Yes it is long, I leave the house at about 745am and do not get home till about 845pm...long day, but I love it! It is a day where I just feel such joy.

It begins with a all staff storytime, where different ministries tell us what God is doing at our church, I pretty much always get goosebumps. Then we have time just with the JH staff, we share about students and leaders and what God is doing within our own ministry, I love it! We finish up with prayer for our students, leaders, and team.

After that, we'll head to team lunch, which with our group can always be an adventure! Coming back to the office and finishing some work, I then head out to prepare for my small group. Last night was our Christmas party and I gave all the girls picture frames with a group shot of all of us. It was pretty cute! Small group is always fantastic, 6th grade girls are darling!

Finishing up small group I head for home, usually to meet my sweet friend Tara to laugh and watch the BIGGEST LOSER! I love this show!

Then to debrief the day with the most wonderful man in the world, my husband JOHN. This day is usually busy so we don't have that much time to chat, so I love to catch up with him at the days end!

Tuesdays I love you!!