Monday, February 23, 2009

home from the oral surgeon...

Got home a little bit ago from the oral surgeon. The doc took off my braces on my gums. I am super numb still, but anticipating pain soon. My gums are gnarly looking! really nasty, but I am so glad I to not have that brace in my mouth. He says I will be back on vicodine when the numbness wears off.

Still on a no chew diet for a minimum of another 2 weeks...ugh! I am currently working on documenting everything from the last few weeks and am planning to post it with pictures. SO I will prepare you now that the pics can be unsettling (I don't think they're that bad, but people cringe when they see them), so be careful of reading the next post after this!

P.S. if you ever need an oral surgeon (I hope you don't) but I know an AMAZING one!

2 comments:

All Things Cook said...

My goodness friend...I just don't think I have ever heard of so much awful mouth surgery. I am so sorry. Praying for you constantly...so do you now have braces on your teeth? I miss you so much!! Feel better soon..."this too shall pass". What a blessing that we have the Lord to guide us through times like these...where would we be without Him??

Lillian Stuart said...

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away free.I love seeing website that understands the value of providing a quality resource for free.
Regards
Oral surgeon stamford