Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Oklahoma...

We had an amazing Christmas in Edmond, OK. Lots of family time! Saw lots of good friends! When we landed is the 17 degrees, then the last day we were there it was 70 degrees...what??! Crazy weather! Enjoy the pics...

Went to an Oklahoma City Thunder game with he parents!
They lost, but we got to see Lebron James play, that was cool! He is so good!
I got to see my dear friend Danielle!! She left her sick husband to drive 2 hours from Witchita, Kansas. Next time we're in town, I'll head north to see her!!
John and I got to go on a double date with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law! no pics of all of us together, but this is john and I right before! It was so fun to hang with no distractions, we had great conversation and so much fun hanging and laughing!
Oh goodness! We got to spend A LOT of time with our niece! We love her SO much! Crazy to think how much we will love our own kids!
John made her a little baby Jesus! She slept with it that night, my sister-in-law took a pic. I'm waiting to get it, it's so dang cute!
I got her an owl. A month ago she told me she LOVES owls...funny thing is I do too!
She screamed, "I really wanted this, how did you know?!?"
John and I with his parents on Christmas day!
I just love her so much! This is us with her new American doll, "julie"
All the girls...
all the boys...

We had an amazing time! But we are really excited to be home and relax for a week! No work, just rest and play! Going to the Oklahoma State vs. Oregon game on tuesday in San Diego with my parents, super excited! Plans to hang with lots of friends and celebrate the new year! Also, get some things done around the house...should be a GREAT week!

1 comment:

amywopsle said...

Glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas! Wish we had gotten time to see you guys but I know we were both busy so here's hoping to a reunion in Cali! Love you! Happy 2009!

PS - It's still weird for me to see David Payne in photos with you guys. I mean, he's my weatherman!