Wednesday, December 17, 2008

it's freaking cold...

So yes, I have been to colder weather then it was today. The only difference is that I prepare to be freezing! I never would have thought I would be this cold in SoCal!

I did not plan to be cold, I did however plan to be wet. I knew the forecast said rain, therefore instead of purchasing an umbrella, raincoat, and/or rainboots on rainy days I tend to bring a few changes of clothes with me for the day.

So I ran a few errands got drenched, then changed at my destination for the day. Then changed back into my wet clothes to run a few more errands. May sound crazy, but I just don't want to buy "rain" stuff for only the 3 days a year it rains in SoCal, so I opt to do a few more loads of laundry.

Needless to say, I got home and was frozen cold! Luckily John started a fire and I thawed out :)

I guess this is just a taste for the 20 degrees it will be in Oklahoma in just a few days!

No comments: