Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

It is the most wonderful time! I love getting together with family and friends! I love the decorations, the food, the giving of gifts! All of it!OK so, there will be a lot of pics coming! Christmas hasn't even happened yet (well, it's not the 25th) But here is what's happened so far!

John and I made it to disneyland during the Christmas time, my most favorite time at d-land. The is us in front of small world.
Next, for my mom's Christmas gift we took her to Wicked...She was so excited! Some of you may know the story of when my family tried to go a few years ago, anyway, it was a great gift!

we also took her to sushi at Katsuya in Hollywood, so delicious and so classy!
Next, it was off to the Miles Family Christmas, so many surprises and so much fun! Evi and Aaron surprised us this morning!

the siblings
pretty normal
my cute husband! He is so handsome!
The whole family!
Our fam!

We leave for Oklahoma in the morning, gunna see lots of family and lots of friends! I am so excited! Then we return to another week off for the both of us! Hooray! I mean come on, it's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

it was so fun running into you yesterday! still lovin' your blog and merry Christmas!!! xoxo!

Alyssa said...

Very fun!
(It looks like John has a crown in the Wicked picture)