Monday, December 15, 2008

Life has been soooo busy!

But luckily I have had time to enjoy a cappuccino

Ok so, I have been absolutely terrible at blogging. Too much is going on, I don't even know where to start!

I think I finally finished my "busy" season at work. Planning to enjoy multiple Christmas parties this week and then taking my mom to "Wicked" on Thursday night for her Christmas gift! Hooray! We are so excited!

so here is a quick catch up of events that have gone on...

had a Christmas party with just my 7th grade girl leaders took some pics for a Christmas card, this one is my fav minus the fact that everyone's eyes are closed!
Merry Christmas from the Snyders! So I really wanted to send out a Christmas card this year, but time just went by too fast, so here it is...

Got to spend time with my niece this thanksgiving, so excited to see her for Christmas too!
I mean seriously she is so cute!
I have obviously been at work a lot hanging out with this amazing lady! Diane and I usually get asked about 3 times a week if we are sisters! I'm so grateful she is on our staff!Lastly, my beautiful sister was in town and we got to spend some wonderful time together! Reminds me how grateful I am for family!

We leave for OKC in about a week, it will be cold, but I get to see one of my best friends, danielle, while I'm there, and tons of family and friends! Can't wait for a cold Christmas!

more blogs to come :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want a cup friend!
How about stoping by Tennessee?
Love ya so much!
Have a very blessed Christmas friend!
Your the best!
Heather