Tuesday, September 25, 2007

just something I have been thinking about...

I don't know what has brought it on, but lately I have been overwhelmed with the fact that people come in and out of our lives. People that I knew years ago have been popping in my mind. I have no way of getting in touch with them and it just baffles me that at a time in my life I was sooooo close to these people. And now, I can barley remember their name, but their face is so clear.

I just wonder what they are up to, if they fell in love with the Lord or are still walking the wide road. I never thought I would get to this place in my life where people have become a distant memory.

Now on the flip side of that I have so many amazing friends in my life, old and new, but stinking amazing! I am so grateful for them and they are such a blessing to me!

I just want to know what happened to all these people in my past. So if you are a person I once knew and haven't seen in years, say hi! I'd love to know what's going on. I want to hear about your adventure, the ups & downs, great times & sad times.

I'm just so curious....

No comments: