Monday, September 10, 2007

Well, let me catch you up on my last week!

Monday: do nothing day!

It was the first day since John and I moved back to cali that we could just lay around! We slept in, went swimming at the pool. John surprised me with the 1st series of Heroes on friday! We watched a few episodes then went back to swim! We picked up some pick-up-stix and just hung out! It was awesome!

Tuesday: Great day at work

Every tuesday morning the entire staff at Mariners get's together to tell stories about what God is doing in different Ministries at our church. It was awesome! So neat to see what God is doing in our community.

Wednesday: Wood Ranch

After a long, fun day at work, John took me to Wood Ranch in RSM. So delicious! I have the greatest husband!

Thursday: busy day

Woke up early to meet Tara and Tiff for a 3.5 mile run around Mission Viejo lake. Kicked my butt!
Worked a full day, then John met me at work, we looked around Irvine at some apartments, then headed to Newport where we went to Rusty Pelican for some really great fish! After that we headed over to the Blakeney's where we watched to Colts victory!

Friday: Fun day!

John and I woke up early and he took me over to Sadie's house (co-worker). She and I went to the spa (I was so sore from the day befores run) after that we headed out to target, home goods, and finally landed ourselves at Ikea. We were searching for the perfect stuff for our office.
Afterwork I headed home to meet John, as I walked in the door he said he had something for me...guess what...



Ummm, he is amazing! I love him so much! After my fun surprise we headed out to John's schools football game. It was so fun, we ran into some old students from Saddleback, watched CVCS dominate, and hung out with Shaun & Teresa. We left at half-time where it was 65-0 CVCS, final score was 92-6! Craziness. After that we went to the Blakeney's to watch Preminition with Sandra Bullock (not great!)

Saturday: Football & fall kick-off

Most of the morning we watched college football, around 2:00 I headed off to work to get ready for Fall Kick-Off! It was so fun! A bunch of crazy things going on at church, tons of new students, and my first time to speak (only a little bit). After church our staff headed over to Sadie's, ate dinner, and for whatever the reason watched UFC...kind of funny!

Sunday: Mellow

After church I took a nap (I was exhausted) the John and I met Allison Murray for dinner! It was so fun at BJ's pizza! again delicious!

And finally today: Day Off

not a ton, ran 5 miles with tiff...I'm tired!

5 comments:

Sara Flynn said...

iPhone?!!!! yaaaaaaa!!!!

Jordan said...

I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing well! I want to see you sometime we need to catch up!

Miss you!

Allison Murray said...

i'm so glad you guys are back.

kayla rae said...

Oh, Sadie is so fun! Sounds like you had a great week!

E.Money said...

you and john are adorable! :)