Wednesday, October 10, 2007

sitting in San Diego!

Well, I am currently sitting in the San Diego airport waiting to fly to Tulsa, OK to stay the night with my great friend Raelyn, then wake up tomorrow and drive to good old Branson, Missouri! So fun, I am in Danielle's wedding and I get to hang out with all my camp friends for the weekend! I will miss my husband terribly!!! We just got our apartment and I have to leave, but I will be back monday morning!

Anyway, it was a great drive down! Allison Murray is the best for taking time out of her busy day to drive me all the way to San Diego! But I think we both love hanging out, so I know it was totally not a big deal.

So for the next few days, it should be non-stop fun and very little sleep :)

1 comment:

Kurt Johnston said...

You and your weddings! Do they never end? :)