Tuesday, October 9, 2007

yeah!!

Ok, so this weekend started off by me running 7 miles! The longest run so far in the training for the half marathon. Well, I have been running and playing soccer most of my life and you would think that I would not make one of the biggest mistakes after that many years. Well, I did! The night before I had pizza and Dr. Pepper. Terrible idea! It was such a hard run, but I made it!

Next, John spoke in the Junior High ministry at Mariners and did fantastic! I am so grateful that he is being used here! So after the sunday service we headed home to meet the fam because Evelyn, Aaron, and Jilly (new dog) were in town! So fun! But let's get to the real reason I am thrilled!


WE MOVED IN TO OUR APARTMENT SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!

We are now current residents of Dana Point! I will say at first we were totally overwhelmed with the amount of boxes and stuff we had, but now that we have emptied a lot of them it's shaping out to be soo cute!

After a looong day of moving we headed over to Annie & Elizabeth's house (who live right down the street!!! We shop at the same grocery store!) to hang out and have dinner! Drew Peterson was in town and John was very excited to see him! After a long, HILARIOUS game of catch phrase, we headed HOME!!!! YEAH WE HAVE A HOME!!!

3 comments:

E.Money said...

YAYYY!! it was SO fun! :)

All Things Cook said...

I love Mariah!

Jordan said...

aww, Catch Phrase...such good times!