Friday, October 19, 2007

So here's the scoop about Branson, Missouri!

It was truly an amazing trip! I felt a bit selfish because my friends are such amazing God-fearing women that encouraged me and loved me the entire time, I just tried to get all that I could from them! I truly felt so filled by the time I got in the car to leave. Most of them work in youth ministry and truly with all their heart feel it as their call, their passion, and their life. I love being around people that love students just as much as I do.

Anyway, everything was fantastic, from the bachelorette to the rehearsal to the wedding day! The following aren't my pics, but other were generous to send me theres (can't find the camera cord again!)

This is all the Kwest girls, who were in the wedding, at the rehearsal dinner. It was at a delicious BBQ place!


The beautiful bride and her groom. I think most of us were so thrilled this day had come! They couldn't be more perfect for each other! God is going to use them in amazing ways!


All the Kwest staff in the wedding


kwest girls



All the kwest staff at the wedding



Me and Raelyn


Ali and I back together again! It was so fantastic to see her! This is us at a piano bar after the wedding, there was like 15 of us, no one wanted to go back to the hotel because we won't all be together again for a long time!



Overall, the weekend was so wonderful. Then I hitched a ride with some friends back to Oklahoma and got to see John and the fam. I changed my flight so John and I headed home on the same flight!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Mariah, you're gorgeous!