Tuesday, June 17, 2008

early morning...

So I woke up at 530am this morning because there is some LOUD bird making all kinds of noise outside our window! John is of course still sleeping, he sleeps through any and everything! I get so frustrated because when I wake up in the mornings it's so hard for me to fall back asleep! So I have already had breakfast and am now enjoying my coffee.

Anyway, I am preparing for a very busy, hot day at Disneyland with some of my 7th grade girls. Not gunna complain at all, I would much rather be outside with thousands of people than sitting at my desk!! :) I just hope its not too crowded! :)

1 comment:

All Things Cook said...

Oh my goodness I am the exact same way and so is Matt...he sleeps through EVERYTHING and I wake up if our next door neighbor opens their window!! It's awful...but thank goodness for breakfast and coffee...I love you and I'll call you real soon.