Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I love my church...

So I work at Mariners and I absolutely love it! I left work today and ran to Starbucks for a green tea and to read a little bit of this... Our staff is reading it and I'm only half-way, but it's really good! William Young is coming to speak at Mariners.

I ran into our entire Worship ministry staff and I just LOVE them, they are so fun!! I was reminded at what amazing men and women Mariners employs, I love that we are one giant family!!

After leaving Starbucks I saw a guy reversing around the entire parking lot...random?

Then as I got back to work a bunch of us sat in Maguires office to watch our very own Men's pastor on the new show "Wipeout"

I LOVE MY CHURCH!!!

2 comments:

All Things Cook said...

Haha, that was YOUR Men's pastor?? That show was so funny!! I don't know why we enjoy seeing people run into things so much but it just makes me laugh! love you!

Savannah said...

i read the shack not too long ago, i would LOVE to hear what you thought about it. hope life is great for you.