Monday, June 9, 2008

So as I said previously, life has been crazy!!

Well, after BJ left we hit the ground running, from birthdays, to new tours of our student building, to more people visiting, to weddings...craziness, but so dang FUN! Here are a few of the highlights!!!

Birthday dinner for James and Chip!

Top of the World in Laguna beach


Memorial day BBQ at the beach!




Beach with the Shinners family and Abby Pogue! some of my favorite kids ever!!



Corona Del Mar with dear friends!!


Jourdan's 25th Birthday!


Another roommate gets married!!!
Ben and Sara!!

The wedding outfits!

My favorite ANNA!

the roomies!


So much fun, so many laughs!! I'll be better ABOUT BLOGGING~!

3 comments:

Monique said...

Mariah, you are soooo pretty! Especially in that last picture. So is the bride too of coarse but I just think you are so pretty!

Jordan said...

You and going to weddings
is like jelly going with peanuts.
I swear! You're always at one!

Jordan said...

Oops, I meant peanut butter
(: