Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Made it home, well, sort of...

I made it home from houseboats Saturday at about 7am (I'll put up pics soon). Jumped on a flight at noon and headed to Oklahoma! And I have been here since. We have been visiting with family and friends,taking trips down memory lane for John's 10 year high school reunion, seeing our first home and being thankful we no longer live there, playing with my niece, and talking a lot of ministry! It's been a great relaxing trip! And I have a TON to do when I get home.... :) tomorrow.

But I have really missed my friends and family (and my bed :))

2 comments:

Trinity Bat Co. said...

I missed you! When do I get to see you?!

Allison Murray said...

i'm still really excited that i took that picture...my name should be written at the bottom it's so awesome. :)