Tuesday, July 29, 2008

why I love what I do!

I had a very cool moment at church last weekend. During worship, Schu (worship guy) was taking about a little girl throwing her hands up in the air and praising God with all she had! I turned around to see our 6th grade guys pastor playing cards with a student and I thought, "what a cool moment" it seemed that Andrew new exactly what that student needed at that time, he didn't need to be forced to do something, he needed someone to sit and play with him. Then during the song I had one of my autistic students singing at the top of her lungs, while other students danced around with their hands in the air! I love my job, I love my students, I'm so grateful for my church! And so grateful to God for putting me in the perfect place to serve!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

looks like you've got a great bunch of super-fun, super-silly girls there to keep you on your toes. =)

well, i was just checking in to say HI! glad all is well.

hugs!
amanda