Friday, July 25, 2008

Our trip to OKlahoma!

So I flew straight from houseboats to OKC for John's 10 year High school reunion!
We had a great time visiting with his buddies and their wives! They told really funny stories from high school and we laughed A LOT!!

We got to go down to Norman to eat and play games with Sean and Michelle!! We really miss them a lot!! We drove by our first home and as I was sad that I no longer have my orange kitchen, but we are so grateful God took us out of that situation!


We spent A TON of time with the family which was so wonderful! And our sweet niece Audrey couldn't get enough of us! And I loved every minute!



We also spent time with the entire Wince family! Every time we go into town we have a blast with them!


Me with Aubra and Joyce (momma) Wince! I love them!


It was a wonderful trip with a few bug bites, lots of great food, and tons of laughing!

1 comment:

The Bakers said...

Oh, I do so love the Wince family!! Good times back in the motherland. :) Let's PLEASE hang out sometime this year. . .:)