Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love fall TV!!!

here's the list...

Monday
-Prison break (FOX)
-Gossip Girl (CW)(terrible I know!)

Tuesday
-The biggest loser (NBC)
-Law & order SVU (NBC)
-House (FOX)

Wednesday (nothing, weird I know)

Thursday
-The Office (NBC)
-Grey's anatomy (ABC)
-CSI (CBS)
-LOST (ABC)(starts in the spring)

Saturday
-lots of college football, I bought John ESPN gameplan for the season. I know, I rock!

Sunday
-Extreme Home Makeover (ABC)

good thing we have DVR or there would be NO way we could watch anything with our busy schedule!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Weird because Wednesday is one of my biggest nights... Private Practice, Project Runway, Americas Next Top Model, Top Design... blah blah blah

But I love that you love TV as much as I do. I'm also up a few times a night nursing a newborn. :)

Unknown said...

Sorry, that was Ashley (Bruce) Larsen... I'm signed in under my hub's name. :)