Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday, Monday, dah, dah, dah, dah!

So today is pretty much the last day I could get anything done because work will be so busy this week...

So, John and I woke up to some thunder and rain, crazy I know!
But decided it wouldn't keep us from going to our favorite bagel shop at the harbor, we sat under an umbrella and actually didn't get very wet!

Then, we went and re-signed our lease at our apartment, 1 more year in the DP, we're excited! No moving for us!

Next, headed to Cox Communication to drop off a DVR box and try to get our bill lowered! we're now saving $23 dollars! hey every little bit helps!

Finally, ended at the State Farm Insurance office. Change car insurance on my car (now saving $50), transferred insurance from Oklahoma to California on John's car, insured my ring (finally), and renewed our renter's insurance.

John goes to work and my plan is to watch a few episodes of One Tree Hill, go grocery shopping, and pay some bills.

John will come home and we'll head to see my parents, then I'll go watch John play softball.

productive/fun day!

1 comment:

Allison Murray said...

what map application is that??
is that how you knew the weather when we were driving?? ha