Saturday, September 13, 2008

There and back again...

Well, for those of you who know me, you know I am not a road tripper, but when allison had no one to drive with her all the way back to geogia, I "wo'maned'" up! haha, it was great! and I am so proud of how well I did! Here is a short glipmse...

53 hours travel time driving
23 hours (not terrible) hours slept in 4 nights
52 times we said, "where the heck are we?"
9 states
8 hours travel time flying back to cali
7 swamps driven over
2 hotel stays (1 shady hotel in El Paso, Tx)
2 million bugs killed
1 very LOOOONG day driving thru texas!
1 season Veronica Mars watched (mariah)
1 season Prison Break watched (allison)
1 very sad goodbye :(

Welcome to AZ!

Last In N Out for allison (till she visits)

Golf cart driving in Georgia!

:)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ahh yes, the cross-country drive. i've done southwest to northeast and back several times and let me tell ya, once is enough! haha. but it is fun to see the USA, and besides, who can resist a little "road trip bonding" with a buddy!? glad you guys had fun and made it safely =).