Monday, January 5, 2009

oh the joys of new years resolutions...

So I made a few for 2009. More like 2009 GOALS. My plan is to do the best I can, if I mess up, just try to get right back on track instead of just giving up. So here is the list,

Read through the bible & sit quietly every day- each year our Pastor encourages the church to read through the entire bible together...I'm doing it! Also, a goal to slow down a bit!

Fall more in love with Jesus everyday!

Stop drinking soda - I don't drink it a ton, but I just want to stop all together

Get healthy - In the last few years I have had some stomach (ulcer) problems. So in order to help out my tummy I should steer clear of a few food items. 2009 I am taking on the moto, "Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels"

Learn to play guitar - I don't need to be a pro, but I want to be able to play a few songs

Take a vacation

give/sell/throw stuff away we don't need

don't buy any clothing items for 2 months (my bday on march 5th)

be smarter about spending $$$

Get a hair cut every 8 weeks to keep it healthy

Be a better wife, daughter, sister, & friend

No comments: