Saturday, January 3, 2009

our week off after Christmas...

So John and I both had the week afte Christmas off. We had planned on taking a little vacation, but then we found out that oklahoma state was playing in the Holiday Bowl in San diego and USC would be playing in the Rose Bowl. So we decided to use some of our money on those instead of a vacation. I think $$ well spent! We had so much fun!
We took my parents to the game and they were OSU fans all the way!
It was a sad day they lost to Oregon, but it was still fun to see John cheer on his Alma mater
We also spent time with the Orrs!! Went and saw there new place in Irvine and went on a great hike!
Cute Orr Family!
John and I
So New Years was so fun! john surprised me with dinner at the Savannah Chop House. It's only a few blocks from our house, but I have always wanted to try it! It was amazing!
That was going to be the end of our fun week. We had decided not to buy tickets to the USC game because they were just too expensive. But then our friend James gave us 2 tickets for a belated wedding present! Amazing!!!
USC victory!
It was so much fun!
We had an amazing week together! I didn't get much done around the house, but we had a lot of fun...now back to reality!

1 comment:

Trinity Bat Co. said...

What a great week!!! Glad we got to be a small part of it! Rosa Regaleeeeeeee!!!!!!!