Friday, October 31, 2008

Cute conversation I over heard today...

As I was leaving the main offices today a preschool class was just getting out!

I walked by a little boy and his mom, he said to his mom,"Mommy, what is that?"

Mom said, "That's a tractor" (we still have construction going on at our campus).

he then said, "mommy will you get me one of those?"

I turned and smiled...it was just really cute!

The mom responded, "maybe when you're older!"

I love seeing the little preschoolers around work!

3 comments:

Brook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i tried to comment and it showed up as brook. oops! lets try that again. cute story...and can't wait to hang out with you hopefully soon!

Unknown said...

oh by the way, it's kara-kae...thats my business email :)