Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy BOSS day!!!

Thought I'd let you (who read this) that today is boss day!!

and...

I have been blessed with some pretty amazing bosses!

So to my boss at Saddleback who taught me a junk load about life and ministry, Kurt Johnston. Thanks for just being our friend and preforming our wedding, we sure love you! Happy Boss day (even tho you aren't my boss anymore)!!! I'm glad I still get to see you!

And now...
to my current boss at Mariners, Phil Shinners.

You're great! Seriously, thank you for encouraging us, teaching us, and just doing life with us. I'm so grateful God brought me to Mariners and that I get to work for you! I'm grateful for your convictions, your heart for students, your love for our team, and your love for your family! Happy BOSS day!!

The whole team sure loves you a lot!

1 comment:

Kurt Johnston said...

i would welcome the opportunity to be your boss again anytime... heck, you can even be my boss! you're the best!