Thursday, October 30, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Megan and Ryan. So I guess I better do this thing!
1. I love Coconut creamer for my coffee.
2. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. I think from playing soccer for so many years!
3. I still sleep with a blankie...:)
4. I have never been to Europe, but would love to go!!!
5. I have NO desire to owe anyone money ever again, trust me~! I am paying Biola a junk load of money!
6. I am currently reading the "Twilight" series. And can't believe I am so into it, neither can my husband! I started the book for research purposes for my junior high parents...oops! I finished the first book in 3 days, almost done with the 2nd...
7. My husband just bought a pair of rollerblades for our student center skate park. I love him so much!

Okay, now I tag...hmmm, I need to think about this!

1 comment:

All Things Cook said...

Yay for tag!! I miss your beautiful face!!!