Saturday, April 7, 2007

I had a really great day!


This morning I woke up bright and early, decided to put wedding plans on hold, and drive down to San Diego to visit a few friends. First, I had coffee with my friends Kelly and Kristin. They have been married almost a year and had great advice for John and my big day! It was a blast. Then I continued down a little more south to visit my friend and bridesmaid Amanda (shown in picture). One of the main reasons I was going down there was because the dresses for the wedding came in and I was bringing hers. Well, I think I am loosing my mind because I am consumed with so much right now and I completely forgot it! I felt like the biggest idiot! Anyway, we didn't let that get us down we continued on our day, we first went to the mall and found her shoes & earrings for the wedding, then we found John's wedding ring (hooray! I love it), after that we had a delicious lunch at the Nordstrom cafe (my favorite). We then went on to Mission Beach where we searched out bathing suits for my honeymoon, i found a super cute one! After that I said goodbye and headed North the Encinitas where I stopped in my friend Erica's store, Becker, it was just a quick visit, but she is great. I had to pick up a few boxes for the wedding. Anyway, after that I headed home and chatted on the phone with my wonderful husband to be! That was a great part of the day! I miss him so much! Now, I am snuggled up on the couch with my computer, a cup of coffee, and a movie in the background, pretty great, but I wish John was here!

No comments: