Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Megan Cook (Rudy)


Wow Megan Rudy! Megan has recently gotten married to Matt Cook, they are so great for each other and I am so excited for them! Anyway, Megan was one of the first people I met at Biola. For what ever reason the Lord brought us together the very first week, we met, got coffee, and have been friends ever since. Everyone who knows Megan can't help but love her, she has such a vibrant, loving, fun personality and I am so blessed to have her as my wonderful friend. She would be there for any one of us in the drop of a hat! Megan and I have many stories from college, but my favorite is when we were Sophomores and we lived on across the hall from each other and for whatever the reason Megan was obsessed with the song, "Cry" by Faith Hill. She would blare it and sing so loud in her pretty voice. I usually would know when Megan was awake! She is the best and all of our times spent together are great! Of course I wished she lived closer! I am so grateful for her in my life!

No comments: