Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Jourdan Svajda (Whistler)


Jourdan and I have been friends since 7th grade. We met each other at church and have been attached at the hip ever since. As you see below Jourdan is a newly wed and currently on her honeymoon as I write this! We never went to the same school, but always ran in the same crowd. We basically went to every school dance together, even when we were at separate schools, we would find a way. I remember the day Jourdan and I decided which college we were going to and yes they were rivals, I to Biola and Jourdan to Azusa. The day we left for school we both balled on her driveway thinking we were going to opposite ends of the earth, than quickly realized a few weeks into school that we were 25 minutes apart! I love this stinkin girl and have been so blessed to have her in my life!

No comments: