Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Tara Erdo



Oh my hilarious Tara! Tara and I have known each other since Junior high. We actually were in the same singing, acting, and dancing group. I so wish we had pictures of us at that age! Anyway, we went to separate high schools and then reunited in college (Biola) she and I took the same biology class and we picked up right where we left off, laughing! One night when we were freshman, tara, megan, and I went to K-Mart and took a bunch of really random pictures, we dressed up and just found anything and everything to take a picture of! What can I say, we were freshman! Tara is an amazing woman of God and truly, truly loves her friends, at a moments notice she would be there in a minute. Tara is always a fun lady to be around and I know she will make the wedding day that much more of a joy just because of her presence!