Saturday, April 7, 2007

Not gunna lie...I really miss this guy!!



Well, John and I are on the countdown and we could not be more happy...I just wish the day would get here already. Of course I have a laundry list of things to do and what seems like a very short time to get it done, but I know it will all come together. I have fabulous friends who are helping out in every way they can! Lately, I have been overwhelmed with how blessed I am by John. He truly is an amazing man of God and my best friend. He has been wonderful through all the planning. It has been very hard for us to be away from one another, but we are confident that God will bless us when we are finally together. This is an older picture of us (John's hair is super long for him and he looks a little tired) but i love it!

1 comment:

E.Money said...

sheesh i hear you on the long distance haha..it will TOTALLY be awesome when you guys are together for good tho!!!