Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our New home!!!

Well, as many of you know we bought a new house. This past week I was in Oklahoma working on it and hanging out with JOhn. I only took a few pictures but you can see below there is a lot of work to be done! Enjoy!
This is John in our garage! if you look to the right you will see some shrubs, by the end of the week John had ripped everything out, but the tree! It looks so much better!
kitchenThis is our entry way! Don't worry the wall paper got taken down!

This is me taking down the wall paper! I know I am smiling in this picture, but it was no fun task. It is the biggest pain in the butt! If you ever need help, don't ask me...I will tell you to hire someone to do it!
Master bedroom...we had popcorn ceilings, John scrapped it all off...that explains the mess.Master Bathroom...seriously what were they thinking with the wallpaper!Our backyard from our back porch...talk about some great ultimate frisbee!!!

4 comments:

Kurt Johnston said...

Your house looks awesome! It looks like you guys have been doing some serious work.
I'm praying for you today.

E.Money said...

Sooooooooooooooo FUN!!!

i want a house!!!

Tiffany said...

you have a HOUSE, how fun is that!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhh!!!! jealous!