Saturday, August 25, 2007

And we're off again...

Well, John and I are off again, we head out in the morning with the student ministries team to Palm Desert for a staff retreat! We are so excited, 3 days of hanging out, relaxing, and getting to know really great people! We will return on wednesday afternoon! John starts work this week at CVCS and he is so excited! I can't wait to go visit him and see him in his new element. Seriously, God is blessing us so much!!!

We did get an offer on our house, we are just now waiting to see if it will go through! Our hope is to be in our new place by the end of september or 1st week of October, so be looking for an invite to a house warming party!!

I am pretty sure I will have internet in Palm Desert so I will hopefully let you know how much I am enjoying it!

1 comment:

annie said...

hope you had a great time and got lots of sun! I would love to hang out with you soon when your schedule gets a little less busy!

Hope that you're doing great!