Friday, August 10, 2007

We're going going, back back, to cali cali!!!

Well, John and I will begin our adventure in the morning. We will be heading for the grand canyon tomorrow, then up to hoover damn, next vegas for a quick visit with my sister, then we should arrive in the OC monday afternoon!

We had a great last few days with John's family! Yesterday John and his brother went to Tulsa to see the PGA tour and I got to spend all day with my sister-in-law and my sweet little neice. We swam most of the day, then went to get pedicures. It was so much fun, I did have to break the news that we were moving to my neice and she was a little upset, but was excited once I told her that when she comes to visit we would go to disneyland, sea world, and the san diego zoo!

We are excited to come to california, but are sad to leave our first home!

4 comments:

E.Money said...

YAYYY!! :)

Anonymous said...

So excited! If you ever get a chance, take the dam tour at hoover dam. It's interesting and you get to go down the dam stairs and in all the different dam rooms.

kayla rae said...

I am so excited to see you!

Anonymous said...

hi friend!!!!

i'm so stoked you're moving back...you'll already be in a new place...wow!

info for you: new blog. could you please change my url on your blogroll?? thanks!

sara's new blog:

http://www.fashionaviation.blogspot.com

thank you!!! love you! xoxo